Sustainable Site Remediation Workshop
Oct 3, 2016 - Oct 7, 2016
Verschuren Centre, Cape Breton University
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
October 3-7, 2016
How can former industrial sites be effectively, successfully
and permanently restored?
We have the answers – we’ve been there!
Join us – Share our experiences – Learn from Guest Experts who were intimately involved in remediation successes.
Former Industrial Sites = Sustainable Future Use
SSR Brochure * About SSR Workshop * SSR Program Detail * SSR Guest Experts
You will learn about -
- Legislative/regulatory drivers for reclamation/restoration in the developed and developing world
- Reclamation planning, techniques, and performance monitoring and adaptive management
- Analytical framework crucial to successful and effective site remediation projects, including
- Project governance and management
- Environmental management
- Risk management
- Performance measurement and evaluation
- Accountability and audit readiness
- Communications and community engagement