The call for nominations is sent to members in May of each year.
Nomination packages for the 2023 awards are available below:
The name of the award is in recognition of J. J. Kinley, P. Eng., the first and only Engineers Nova Scotia member to hold the title of Lieutenant Governor of the Province of Nova Scotia and the first and only professional engineer to hold the position of Lieutenant Governor of any Province of Canada.
The Terms of Reference and submission information is available here (MS Word) and here (pdf).
Nominations are now closed for the 2023 Lieutenant Governor's Award, which will be presented in May 2023. The winner will be announced prior to the May event.
Submissions for 2024 can be sent by email to email@example.com, the deadline will be end of January 2024.
Information on the 2022 winner and honourable mention is available click here.
- Engineers Nova Scotia Student Awards and Scholarships
- Scholarship available to Children of Engineers Nova Scotia Members - PDF format
- Awards available through the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Dalhousie University
- Awards available through Dalhousie University Faculty of Engineering
- Engineers Canada Scholarship Program
A directory of all awards and their yearly winners can be found by selecting one of the award categories below:
- Award - Student Award
- Company Award - Lieutenant Governor's Award
- Company Award - Lieutenant Governor's Award (Honourable Mention)
- Convocation Award
- Engineers Canada Fellowship Award
- Members - Citizenship Award
- Members - Engineering Award
- Members - F. H. Sexton Gold Medal Award
- Members - F. H. Sexton Medal
- Members - Gold Medal Award (pre 2003)
- Members - Honorary Life Award
- Members - J. D. Fraser Service Award
- Members - L.A. White Young Engineer Award
- Members - Past Presidents
- Members - S.L. Devereaux Award for the Advancement of Women in Engineering
- Members - Zone Award
- Queens' Diamond Jubliee Medal
- Students - Entrance Scholarship