Registrant Accomplishments and Opportunities
- Engineers Nova Scotia Announces 2022 Award Recipients - Press Release HERE
- 2022 F.H. Sexton Gold Medal Award Recipient - Chris Zinck, FEC, P.Eng.
- 2022 Engineering Award - Jamie Hannam, FEC, P.Eng.
- 2022 L.A White Young Engineer Award - Ashraf T. Abdelrahman, P.Eng. and Aaron D. Ferguson, P.Eng.
- 2022 S.L.Devereaux Award for the Advancement of Women in the Engineering Profession - Dr. Corinne MacDonald. P.Eng.
- 2022 J.D. Fraser Service Award - Kevin K. Bezanson, P.Eng.
- 2022 Citizenship Award - Andrew Thalheimer, P.Eng.
- Sue Molloy, PhD, P.Eng., elected as fellow for The Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- The Canadian Society of Senior Engineers has Officially Announced Their 2022 Fellowship (FCSSE) Awards!
- Stantec's Gordon Leaman Receives Award of Merit from CSA Group
- New P.Eng. Special Feature 2022
- Christine Bonnell-Eisnor, FEC, P.Eng., receives THIRD Engineers Nova Scotia Award.
- Engineers Nova Scotia thanks our Outgoing Council!
- Congratulations to Dr. Graham Gagnon, P.Eng. at Dalhousie Univeristy on begin Awards the Albert E. Berry Medal!
- Engineers Nova Scotia Members, Colin Dickson, P.Eng., FEC and William (Bill) Bailey, P.Eng on their recent induction into the Canadian Society of Senior Engineers.
- 2021 Engineering Award Recipients (2 awarded) - Dan McQuinn, P.Eng. and Steven O'Halloran, P.Eng.
- 2021 L.A. White Young Engineer Award Recipient - Dr. Amina Stoddart, P.Eng.
- 2021 J. D. Fraser Service Award Recipient - Denise Pothier, P.Eng.
- 2021 S.L. Devereaux Award for Advancement of Women in Engineering - Sylvia Bryson, P.Eng.
- 2021 Citizenship Award Recipients (2 Awarded) Christine Bonnell-Eisnor, FEC, P.Eng. and Colleen Rollings, FEC, P.Eng.
- 2021 F.H. Sexton Gold Medal Award - Dr. Edwin MacLellan, P.Eng.
- Sue Molloy, P.Eng. named one of Concordia's 50 under 50
- Stantec's Don Carey, P.Eng. Wins CBN Award
- Dalhousie Univeristy Researchers Receive Preeminent Award
- Dean. John Newhook, P.Eng., elected as Fellow to the Canadian Academy of Engineering!
- Dr. Leslie T. Russell, P.Eng. Recieves the 2021 Engineers Canada Meritorious Service Award for Professional Service.